 Off-Topic / Fun / 470
Re: Pieces we'd like to see (was: Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:06:39 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3671185f.2441426@lugnet.com>...
A 2x3 offset brick would be very cool!  Like the 'zigzag octagonal
brick' from Aquazone et al.  Except a regular sloped brick.

Actually, a 1x3 offset brick would be even better.  I'm wanting those
things everywhere.

Does anyone else have new pieces they'd like to see?

Steve

I'd like to see 1X1 and 1X2 plates with studs on top and bottom, and the
same only with female top and bottom.  For inverting pieces whenever you
feel like it.

-John Van