 Off-Topic / Fun / 462
Re: A stupid DOS question.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 14:15:29 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <36731cf0.713752@lugnet.com>...

a computer class in high school, and he thought I could program a
business program for him.  Needless to say, that was a joke. :-)

My brother-in-law (at the time) heard I was taking a computer class, and
wanted me to do this huge databasing (is that where you melt floppies in a
silver spoon and inject them directly into the bloodstream?) thing so he
could keep track of his clients (he was a stock broker).  What he didn't
understand was that I had had about a month of BASIC programming experience,
and we had just gotten out of using DATA statements.

Oh yeah, did I mention that he wanted me to do this on an Apple ][ with only
a 5.25" SD floppy drive for storage?

Kevin B