 Off-Topic / Fun / 4600
Re: neumatic hopper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:40:35 GMT

Philip Ogston wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.technic, Rob Doucette writes:
pneumatic is spelled with a 'p'.  The 'p' is silent, as in swimming.

...and pneurotic.  ;-)

Is someone who doesn't have mush experience with cylinders and valves a
pneubie?

I'd say anyone who has mush experience probably doesn't have any cylinders and
valves--they probably drive a dogsled, or are part of the team.  ;)

LFB