 Off-Topic / Fun / 4434
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:48:50 GMT

James Brown wrote:

I didn't mean only by you, but by all Larritanians.

Ah yes, both of them.  Or has membership in your cult risen lately?

Ah, no, there are still just the two of us-- me and Tommy McSpamcake.  The
original member was Gary Louie.
But hey, send in those brick love offerings and see what you are missing (To Lar,
not me;)  I will say this:  membership has its rewards......;-D

-John