 Off-Topic / Fun / 4432
Re: Survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

Of course he doesn't. It would be sacrilege to say otherwise, and wise not • to.
A Why's cracker might say that Larry is not the God of Trains, but a why's
person would not say a word against him (unless he wants to be run down by
thousands of metroliners).

Thousands of metroliners?? Even in my grandest fantasies, that is a bit
much.

I didn't mean only by you, but by all Larritanians.

Thousands of dollars worth of metroliners? That I can do. I packed a box
that I toted up as worth close to 2000 at market value, it had 3
metroliners and 3 airport shuttles and 2 club cars. That one I am going
to hand carry to the new house.

I'd like to lay my hands on such a box... I wouldn't even think of auctioning
those off (though, to think of all the maiden's carts and Gaurded inn's I
could buy with that... scary). Larry, you have too much lego.

-Shiri