 Off-Topic / Fun / 4417
4416  |  4418
Subject:
Fun new Elements and more disk space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:19:51 GMT

That was the subject line on a mail I got from homestead.com (I
registered there when I was looking for stash space, now they just keep
mailing me stuff once in a while)

Consider it a measure of my LEGOgeekness that on reading it I thought...

"huh, when did Homestead get into the parts business???"

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!