 Off-Topic / Fun / 438
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:41:18 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
Once upon a time, "Tom McDonald" <rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com>
wrote:

1. That 2x6, I think, with the 45 degree legs has got to be the lamest excuse
for a brick I've ever seen. See the top piece of the roof sign in set 6479
Emergency Response Center.

For some reason, I have a strong negative reaction to this piece.  Maybe
because it doesn't play well with other bricks?

Hmm. Hadn't thot of it that way, but it certainly makes sense. TLG could have
accomplished the same thing with 1 2x6, 4 2x2 med slopes and 4 2x2 med inv
slopes for use in other ways; or even made the legs themselves into a new type
of piece, like this:
_-_-_
\    \
\    \