 Off-Topic / Fun / 4358
Re: Does your train layout move?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:55:29 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

John Neal wrote in message <389D2F54.20DCCF8E@uswest.net>...

Mike Walsh wrote:

I have a small layout in my office at home set up on the floor.  In our
house we have hardwood floors with area rugs.  My layout is right near • the
edge of an area rug and it keeps sliding towards the edge of the rug.  I
don't run the train that often or that fast that I would expect this to • be
an issue and I am surprised that the layout moves at all on the carpet.
Every couple of weeks or so I have to scoot the layout back towards the
center of the rug.  Has anyone else observed this?

Not ever having been to your house, I'd say no...;-)

-John

Pretty funny!  Feel free to stop by the next time you are in the
neighborhood!

Hands down, your offer sounds  more inviting than Jeff "the Daumer"
Stembel's!  {;^D

-John "thread mixer" Neal

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh