 Off-Topic / Fun / 435
Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:54:40 GMT

Once upon a time, "Tom McDonald" <rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com>
wrote:

1. That 2x6, I think, with the 45 degree legs has got to be the lamest excuse
for a brick I've ever seen. See the top piece of the roof sign in set 6479
Emergency Response Center.

For some reason, I have a strong negative reaction to this piece.  Maybe
because it doesn't play well with other bricks?

Steve