 Off-Topic / Fun / 434
    Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...) —Eben Hill
   (...) you can use 4x4 radar dishes to lid them but since the dishes don't come in brown they are really, as you put it, best suited for rain barrels. I love the idea of this thread but where are the suggestions of "how to use them"? Most of the Town (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I really like the big western barrels myself. It would be cool to have lids for them, but reversed and on their sides I think they make cool casks for a winery/brewery. Brown would be a weird color for it, but I guess you could use them as (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...) —Tom McDonald
   (...) Yes, that is very cool. You could make a cool tavern/inn if you didn't have an aversion to acquiring Scala turkeys and legs. 'Twould make a fine feast. (...) Actually I wouldn't mind brown spaceships, or even just parts being brown as long as (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)