 Off-Topic / Fun / 4310
    Re: Fun with Sacajewea [kind of long] —Christopher Tracey
   How often are you in DC Larry? WAMALUG would love to have a VIP at one of our frequent meetings. -Chris (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Fun with Sacajewea [kind of long] —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Once in a great while, unfortunately. Unlike Boston, I am back in Boston M through W next week, although busy. (...) Cool, I'll try to see if I can bring one with me next time I come. (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)