 Off-Topic / Fun / 4230
    Funny eBay auction —Mike Stanley
   I actually know some of the kids who did this, although I didn't know about it until after the fact... I'm still rolling, but maybe you gotta be connected to UTK to get all of it. (URL) The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)