 Off-Topic / Fun / 4223
Re: Super Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:25:14 GMT

We're not big football people, but we are taping it so we can see the
commercials and the 15-carat Diamond ring valued at over $1million that Faith
Hill (I think she's the right singer) is going to wear while singing the
National Anthem.  The Pre-Game is on and the game start at 6:30EST.

In the meantime, we are building Technics!

Dave

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I predict I won't be watching, because I don't really care.... is it on
yet? I confess I don't actually know what time it starts.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!