 Off-Topic / Fun / 421
Re: A stupid DOS question.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:38:54 GMT

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 01:57:26 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Jasper Janssen <janssenjasper@hotmail.com> wrote:
I recently ordered my CDs from www.linuxmall.com.

6 cd's, slackware 3.5, redhat 5.1, suse 5.1, Debian 2.0, Caldera
Openlinux 1.2, and Linux Pro 5.4, for $10, +$10 shipping(to the
netherlands, I imagine the same to UK.) So for the price of one audio
cd, you get 6 major distributions. Pretty good deal :)

Wow, that's a helluva deal.  I thought getting Redhat 5.1 for $1.99
from www.cheapbytes.com was a good deal.

Used Star Office yet?  I think I'm going to dl it tomorrow since we
have it on our Sunsite mirror and give it a shot.

Actually, Linux has been pretty much stationary lately... too much
other stuff to do :(