 Off-Topic / Fun / 4185
4184  |  4186
Subject:
Lego Commercial #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:29:31 GMT

Again I had alot of time on my hands today, so I decided to make up a few
Legoized commercials! (This one is a parody of the Dryel commercials)

*EXT. STREET DAY. WE SEE A WOMAN RUNNING DOWN THE STREET IN A HURRY*

Woman: Sorry, excuse me!! (pushing aside people in Elevator)

Woman: Woowahhh!!!  (quickly ducking under a statue)

Woman: Look out kid!! (Jumping over a boy who is tieing his rollerblades up)

(Woman finally arrives at a Lego outlet store that has a closed sign in the
window)

Woman: (looking at sign) No no no!!

V.O (Voice Over) Ever notice the day you want to pick up that Lego accessories
pack, is the day the Lego Outlet Store is closed?

Woman: (Banging head on window) No no nonoooo!

*INT. HOUSE DAY.*

V.O Now you don't have to rush! Use Cloneyel! Cloneyel makes it easy to create
your own Lego Accessories pack! Just toss the pieces you want more of into the
dryer with the reusable Cloneyel bag, put in the Cloneyel ball filled with
Cloneyel liquid, turn the dryer on, wait for two minutes, and finally take the
bag out with all of your cloned Lego pieces!! So then....

*EXT. STREET DAY* (we see the woman running down the street again)

Woman: excuse me! Sorry!

V.O (continuing) Rush....to get home!

(Woman finally arrives at house, we see a huge pile of bricks in the front
yard, she looks at camera, smiles and raises eyebrows)

END

More Legoized commercials coming soon! Tell me what you think of this one!

Erin