 Off-Topic / Fun / 4154
4153  |  4155
Subject:
Even more Lego Lyrics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:06:12 GMT

Even more Lyrics to entertain fellow maniacs!

CLASSIC SPACE GIRLS

"Classic Space World"

When you're feeling stiff and low
We will take you where you gotta go
Smiling, dancing, everything is free
All you need is to be snapped to where you'll be!

Chorus:
Colours of the Bricks
Space up your life
Every boy and every girl
Space up your life
Minifigs of the world
Space up your life
Aaaaarrrgh!
Click it to the left
If you're having a good time
Snap it to the right
If you know that you feel fine
Pass to the front
Uh uh fall to the ground
Click it to the left
If you're having a good time
Snap it to the right
If you know that you feel fine
Pass to the front, Uh uh fall to the ground (End of Chorus)

Will Tha BrickHold Tight

Yellow men in Town and Castle too
Colour for both me and you
Ninja fighting, dancing Royal Knights queen
Blacktron space man, and all that's in between

(Repeat chorus)

Filamento
Lambraca
But dip drop is harder
We moon walk the bloxtrot
Then polka the slamsa
Shake shake shinkle haha
Shake shake shinkle haha

(Repeat chorus to finish)

BACKSTREET BRICKS

"Build Larger Than Life"

I may run and hide
When you're screamin' my name, alright
But let me tell you now
There are pieces of flame, alright
All of our time spent in clashes of black light

CHORUS

All you people can't you see, can't you see
How your building's affecting our reality
Every time a building is down
You can make it right
And that makes you build larger than life (END)

Looking at the pile
And I see your skyscraper sway, c'mon
Wishin' I could thank you in a different way, c'mon

'Cause all of your time spent building keeps us alive

CHORUS - repeat

All of your time spent building keeps us alive

CHORUS - repeat

Yeah, every time a building's down
Yeah, you can make it right
Yeah, and that's what makes you build larger than life

CHORUS - repeat

BRICK 182

"All The Small Bricks"

All the small bricks
True care, true bricks
I'll take one lift
Your ride, best trip

Always, I know
You'll never go
Watching, waiting
Building something

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, build me a home
Na na na na na na na na na na (a bunch of other times)

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
We left him 1000 piece tubs by the stairs
Surprises let him know I care

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, build me a home
Na na na na na na na na na na (a bunch of other times)

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, build me a home
Don't keep your hands still, I'll be your thrill
The night will go on, build me a little windmill

Say it ain't so, I will not go (na na na na na na na na na na)
Turn the lights off, build me a home (na na na na na na na na na na)
Don't keep your hands still, I'll be your thrill (na na na na na na na na na
na)
The night will go on, the night will go on (na na na na na na na na na na)
Build me a little windmill

This is possibly the last batch (Still looking for Lyrics to songs on the web)
hope you enjoyed all of them! An tell me what you think!

Erin