 Off-Topic / Fun / 4142
Re: This is a fun group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:36:10 GMT

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Liam Parnell writes:
I can type whatever I like 'cos no one's gonna read it.

That's not entirely true...  :)

Sure it is.  I didn't read any of this.

-A barber hangs a sign in his shop: "I cut everyone's hair in this town,
except those who cut their own hair." Who cuts the barber's hair?

Why, he's bald, of course.

-If you attend logic lessons, then pigs can fly.

If you own a trebuchet, pigs can also fly.

Can you tell which statements on this page are True, which are false and which
can't be discovered?

Green.  b'GOK!

-LFB