 Off-Topic / Fun / 3897
  Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) Actually, the whole immortality thing is something I have thought about a fair bit. I hadn't considered the 'recognized as human' angle before, but it's IMHO irrelevant to the main thrust - I wouldn't want to be immortal. I'd love to be able (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Bicentennial Man and Immortality (was Re: Who James Isn't (was:Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) You say that as a mortal. :-) I don't want to .debate this, but I do want to highlight (and I guess I may be spoiling some of the plot here) that this character already WAS immortal, practically. He was faced with the choice of trading it away (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)