 Off-Topic / Fun / 3869
  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) I've been fighting on-and-off since 92, and I've been to 5 Pennsics in that time. In small melees I opt for greatsword (more like mediocre or slightly- above-average-sword), but in mass combat I fall back on sword & board. I would say of my (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New helmet and Era.

(...) Only for about a year, but I haven't really embarrased myself (since the first war - ouch!). We've got a fairly solid local core of fighters, a couple of whom are *really* good, and (until I screwed up my knee) I was attending a weekly (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)