 Off-Topic / Fun / 3861
Re: My ReVUE: 6520
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:47:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:3865620F.ED40B5D7@voyager.net...
Jasper Janssen wrote:

That would be stability issues rather than legal, I hope?

Well ya, the legal limit in the US generally tops out around 75 or so,
Unfortunately Montana has abandoned their "reasonable and prudent speed"
limit and switched to 75, I think.

155 is fairly fast for a wagon.

I think it is around 250 km/h in SI, and the purpose of having a 540 should
not be only this (considering the probably very high price difference) since
an escort 1800 SW can easily tops 220 km/h by my experience.

Selçuk