 Off-Topic / Fun / 3853
Re: My ReVUE: 6520
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:02:17 GMT

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:13:36 GMT, "Ed Matias"
<orc_nejaa_halcyon@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well my grandma drives a 97 Volkswagen Passat loaded and that car is great. The
BMW is a true drivin machine I say you made a great choice and you are right
why not go for the top of the line and get the fastest Wagon avalible in North
America. I just got back from Miami about 2 weeks ago go on the Florida
Turnpike at like 5 in the morning going north and try and hit that 155mph top
speed good luck and have fun.

It goes 155 tops and that's the fastest available? Man, the days of
the muscle car truly are over.

Too bad.

Jasper