 Off-Topic / Fun / 3665
Re: SDK observations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.robotics.scout, Roger Hamlett writes:

It is also 'generically' the title of the entire series, comprising a trilogy
in four parts...
Personally Marvin says it all.

It's actually a five part trilogy, and there is also a weird short story
published in one of the books written by the same author (Douglass Adams)
Greg "That's my CAR!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html
I'll have to go back to my bookshelf and count again!.
I only remember it as a four part trilogy, since this has appeared for several
years on the front cover of the first volume. I wouldn't put it past the
author to deliberately make another 'joke', by saying a 'trilogy in four
parts', and then have five...
Lovely books though, no matter how many of them there are.

Best Wishes