 Off-Topic / Fun / 3617
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:50:29 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Rick Kujawa writes:
I would say a 1x2 grille tile from center of a 4x4 or larger plate.
Should be a contest.
And a follow up question- how many of our LEGO bricks have teeth marks on
them? ;)

And a follow-up to your follow-up:  How many of our teeth have Lego marks on
them?

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's a fine line between marketing and grand theft. -- Scott Adams