 Off-Topic / Fun / 361
Re: Toys we won't see for Christmas this year...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:59:44 GMT

I got this forward from a friend and then saw this thread.  Enjoy.

-eben

Top Eleven Other Toys Being Discontinued by Mattel
11.  Sexual Harassment Citadel Cadet "Action" Figure (no pun intended).
10.  Dr. Kevorkian's "Goodnight Grandpa" Kit
9.  G.I. Joe with Wet, Hacking Cough
8.  Robert Downey Jr. Home Pharmacy
7.  Do-it-Yourself Jigsaw Puzzle (jigsaw included)
6.  Cabbage Patch Hookers
5.  "Li'l Unabomber" Chemistry Set
4.  Barbie, Ken and Ken's Longtime Companion, Matthew
3.  Gulp! The Coin-Swallowing Game
2.  Adorable Wind-up Monkey with a Powerful Taste for Human Flesh
1.  Tickle Me O.J.