 Off-Topic / Fun / 3492
  Re: Got my Battle Droid!!

(...) It's all really a conspiracy to try and fool all the non-english speaking contries of the world. :-) Seriously though that is what makes English one of if not the hardest language to learn in the world. There are just so many "rules" that have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Got my Battle Droid!!

(...) Well, it's because we have taken so many words *from* other contries (sic). I believe France deserves the abuse for the word "technique" ;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)