 Off-Topic / Fun / 3436
Re: Automotive Survery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 04:41:41 GMT

Neat site, and your survey makes an interesting diversion.

However, from the perspective of gathering accurate polling data, it is
flawed. In particular question 3 does not admit of all possible answers
and question 10 needs to be multiselect... just to name two flaws. There
were several others as well that I did not record.

Now, it is very possible that your survey, like so many surveys we see,
is not intended to gather information, but rather is intended to shape
opinion... in that case it may well be doing what you intend, I could
not say.