 Off-Topic / Fun / 3415
    World Cup '98 question —Tim Rueger
   This is only mildly off-topic. Was it Austria or Australia who was in the '98 World Cup soccer tournament? I ask because a correspondent in Australia asked me where his country's uniform was on my website. I got an image for Austria from CBS' (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: World Cup '98 question —Sanjay D'Souza
   Australia weren't at the Soccer World cup as they were knocked in the qualifying stages (by either Iran or Iraq I think). Sanjay Tim Rueger wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)