 Off-Topic / Fun / 3275
  Halloween colors (was: Re: lego Technic "class")

(...) g'heh -- you should've heard what the folks in Halloweenland had to say about the sky blue color scheme that they had to suffer through for a whole day in exchange... :) --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Halloween colors (was: Re: lego Technic "class")

(...) Really? I would have thought that they wouldn't say "boo!" (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Halloween colors (was: Re: lego Technic "class")

(...) Wow, those pumpkin colors had me worried for a while. Thought I had been staring too long at those little yellow and red bricks. Made me check my video cable too. The last time I saw such colors was when one of the pins in the video connector (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)