 Off-Topic / Fun / 3267
    Re: Hobbies (was: Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.) —Larry Pieniazek
   Wow. dejavu all over again. (...) This very quote came up at the impromptu GMLTC meeting wednesday nite! (Steve Demlow, John Gerlach, John Neal, Conan and myself were chatting about club structure...) I was out to dinner before that with my CTPers (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)