 Off-Topic / Fun / 3159
Re: I liked this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:59:37 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Besides, whatinhell are you doing running 4.04?  Upgrade, man!  ;-)

Well, if the newer versions would let me lay out my mail and news the
way 3.01 does, I would upgrade. I like to have my mail and news windows
split into 3 panes. A full hight pane on the right has the e-mail or
article I'm reading, a small pane at the upper left has the
folder/newsgroup list, and a larger pane at the lower left has the
article list/folder contents:

        newsgroup     article
        list          being
                      read
        list          currently
        of            is
        articles      here

The later versions of Netscape don't seem to allow this arrangement.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com