 Off-Topic / Fun / 3105
    Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999 —Tamyra Teed
   Check I think it's www.gamecheats.com if that's not it, let me know and I'll dig around in my bookmarks.. I've got a couple of places that offer game cheats. Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999 —Larry Pieniazek
   Thanks for the nudge. A quick search at Yahoo yielded this gem: (URL) has links to lots of other stuff including a Scenario Editor. Yippee! (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon —Ryan Smith
    Does anybody go to the rollercoastertycoon website but me? if so does anybody know when Chris will get the addition of the new rides up and running? www.rollercoastertycoon.com (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon —Ryan Smith
    Go to it has a few of the codes i asked for and MORE!!! www.segasages.com (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon —Mike Stanley
   (...) Found some at gamespot.com under hints. Enter one of the following names as a guest name: Guest Name: Effect: Simon Foster Artist guest Chris Sawyer Photographer guest Melanie Warn Guests' happiness increases Katie Brayshaw Guests wave to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)