 Off-Topic / Fun / 31
    Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Sarah Heacock
   (...) You *can* cheapen films? I had never thought of them as worth anything more than mind-fluff in the first place, for the most part... Sarah sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) I guess you're not going to the right films then. You only catch flicks? :-P There was a friend I had that I shared a house with when I first began college. After almost every film we saw together (most of them on video, where "flick" applies (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms??? —Sarah Heacock
   (...) I did say for the most part. From what I hear, I would consider Saving Private Ryan one of the few that are NOT "cheap" I have not seen it yet. However, it is more the exception that, because we notice it, proves how cheap most films are, than (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)