 Off-Topic / Fun / 3031
    Re: Novera has been acquired —Frank Filz
   (...) Sounds a little more fun that just having your division's intellectual property purchased. (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Novera has been acquired —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) c /pooling of interest/purchase transaction/ meaning dilutive to TSFW stockholders. (...) I'll say. PS to Eric and others. I hope so! Our product has already been integrated with Mercator behind the scenes and it will be a dot release or in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)