 Off-Topic / Fun / 2963
  RE: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Valley Fair! is another CedarFair park (they own another one in PA too, I think) in Shakopee MN, which is near where I happen to be this week. I've never been there. Today is the last day the GP can go so I am going after work... I have to stay (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Larry, Well, if you ever do, I will be there! Sounds like a blast! What is Valley Fair? Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)