 Off-Topic / Fun / 2958
  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Prolly not gonna happen this year, they close soon and we have to move my Mother In Law out of our house into the condo we bought her, which frees up her bedroom so Julia the ex exchange student can move in to it, which frees up the fusball room so (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  RE: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Valley Fair! is another CedarFair park (they own another one in PA too, I think) in Shakopee MN, which is near where I happen to be this week. I've never been there. Today is the last day the GP can go so I am going after work... I have to stay (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

Larry, Well, if you ever do, I will be there! Sounds like a blast! What is Valley Fair? Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)