 Off-Topic / Fun / 2929
    Re: Ender's Game ( was: Re: Dragon magazine comics) —Frank Filz
   (...) I lost my taste for ramen noodles after watching (and more importantly - smelling) ramen noodle wrestling (fill a kiddie pool with packages of ramen noodles, complete with unopened flavor packets, add water, and go for it). (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ender's Game ( was: Re: Dragon magazine comics) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Was that with or without extra ham? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)