 Off-Topic / Fun / 2794
2793  |  2795
Subject:
Nice reel.com DVD coupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 04:01:21 GMT

Well, this isn't Lego, so I didn't know if I should put it in
market.shopping ...

Dunno how long this one will last, but it's potentially so much cooler
than the normal DVD coupons and deals I keep track of at my DVD site
that I thought I would share it.

REELHOME

Those of you who have ordered DVD's from reel.com before know what to
do with that.  Those who haven't - just go throught he process of
ordering and before you are completely finished they have a box asking
for a coupon code.

This coupon will get you $10 off with no minimum purchase.  Kinda
unusual for Reel.com, especially during a time like now when they are
doing _free_ shipping.

I saw a lot of people getting The Matrix for $2.49 shipped.

I ordered Field of Dreams for $7.49 shipped.  Had Rachael's parents
order Jerry Seinfeld's latest standup for $1.99 shipped.

Thinking of getting the Vampires/Frankenstein double feature, which I
can get for, at most, $18.99 shipped.  Never saw either of those - any
thoughts?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/