 Off-Topic / Fun / 269
    (canceled) —Steve Bliss

        Re: Governor Ventura Top Ten List —Todd Lehman
   (...) Please do not post content containing advertising which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys. (The copyright restrictions on the thing you are republishing may allow you to snip the advertising.) --Todd (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Governor Ventura Top Ten List —Steve Bliss
   (...) Oops. Sorry. I don't usual forward stuff like that, and when I do, I try to undersnip, rather than oversnip. Steve (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)