 Off-Topic / Fun / 2658
Re: The Martians from "Mars Attacks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
What was the word that the Martians from "Mars Attacks" used right before
they fried someone?  My cat just said that noise.  It goes something like
"meck-reck!"

--Todd

I always interpreted it as "Vap," or "Arck." That was one of the best movies
I've ever seen, though I never really undrstood why all the Martians wore red
sequined Speedos when in their ships...
Greg "I'll be right there, as soon as I'm done accidentally hurting myself."
Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/