 Off-Topic / Fun / 2630
  Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

Or at least put a special section in your will, which it will not be sold until x envelope, containing prices, is sold! :) Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

(...) I'll buy that envelope for a dollar. Then shred it and get the collection for a song. I think c /is sold/is opened/ ... :-) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)