 Off-Topic / Fun / 2627
Re: Friday the 13th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:

Any good Friday the 13th stories today?

--Todd

My sister's plane was delayed, and delayed, and delayed again, and finally
cancelled.  Next day, the plane pulled out from the gate, waiting for
clearance, and was cancelled again (after we left, of course).  Luckily, the
airline payed for a cab ride to Dulles so she could catch another flight.  She
was supposed to get home at about 10:00pm Friday, ended up getting home at
2:30am Sunday.  She said she'll never fly US Air again.

Jeff