 Off-Topic / Fun / 2497
Re: Have your own Star Wars name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 04:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ryan Dennett writes:
I thought some of you folks would get a kick out of this. Since
it
really isn't Star Wars I thought I'd post it here. Read the
instructions
and you'll get it :)
Ryan

Now you, too, can have your own Star Wars name! Just use this • handy
guide.

How to determine your Star Wars name:

For your new first name:
1.  Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name and add
2.  the first 2 letters of your last name

For your new last name:
3.  Then take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name • and add
4.  the first 3 letters of the city you were born

How to determine your Star Wars honorific name and title:

1: take the last three letters of your last name and reverse • them.
2: add the name of the first car you drove/owned
3: insert the word "of"
4: tack on the name of the last medication you took.

Add your "new" name to the bottom of the list and pass it
on! Have fun!

We can start the list here. If you want to you can check out the
previous
people down below
(I can't complete mine 'cause I aint oldenough yet :)

Ryade Hafar, Tte---- of acetaminophen

Yours Truly,
Drefe Rucal, Iraaudi of Cotazyn
Todco Eila, Coccorolla of Motrin
Johho Wegle, Gnicomet of ZanTac
Danal Slwas, Ramsebring of Dilantin
Melho Daral, Elylumina of Triphasil
Geobl Vagra,  Koldodge of Levequin
Letr Halin,   Eilfirebird of Albuterol
Linbr Ilbog, Enwhonda of Valerian
Sansi Norsan, Nosgalaxy of L-tyrosine
Domar Pachi, Otatoyota of Dovonex
Jilmi Wistl, Namsunbird of Zyrtec
Camrs Pawic, Srechevy of Desogen
Annpr Buaur; Ssimustang of Ultranatal
Crade Musan  Rthdart of Panadine
Sanal Diade : Nelmonaro of Microgynon
Carpo Dadru -- Lledart of Rhinocort
Joasa Witor, Irafiat of Triphasil
Danol, Famar, Nosfalcon of Glyburide
Wooja Mawas, Sdobuick of Amoxicil
Jaygr Mowes, Zciomni of Vicodin
Karre Haorl, Kcisatellite of Benadryl
Krire Hajac, Kcijeep of Nyquil
Daniv Keeri nespeugot of Robitussin
Larha Hawat:  Yelchevette of Effexor
Marwa Watal: Yelgolfcart of Benedryl
Vicwa Watal:  Yellittletykes of Prednisone
Ginwa SpaMac: Yelhonda of Claritin
James L. Woods
Academic Librarian
324 Memorial Library