 Off-Topic / Fun / 2484
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.trains, "Robert Munafo" <munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom> writes:

[...]
I'm also sending this to the trains group because I'm wondering why they don't
use any Ritvik parts in their layouts. A three-foot-high green and gray
mountain looks the same no matter whose logo is micro-molded onto the studs.

Eeek!  Byetch!!!!  Ritvik is not LEGO!

(That's why. :)

--Todd
Byetch? I think I've found my new word of the day!
Greg "Byetch, byetch, byetch" Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/