 Off-Topic / Fun / 2477
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 06:24:19 GMT

<Sarcasme>
Oh-boy. Now I'm offended. Why are Canadians better than Dutch people? Hmm?
</sarcasme>
Mark "I wanna be Canadian" de Kock - from Holland

James Brown wrote:

<snippage of putting down whitey>

1:Timmy's are super-rare, and go for at least $20.00 a piece on the net. • But I
like you, so you can have my 18 for only $18 each.  You'll never see • another
deal like this one, trust me. :)

That's mighty Canadian of you, James [1]

-John

[1] Ya hoser;-)