 Off-Topic / Fun / 2446
    Star Wars ascimation —Fredrik Glöckner
   I suppose you've all seen the Star Wars ascimation? It requires Java 1.1, and is quite cool: (URL) BTW: The word "light" can mean "illuminating light" or "light weight". In Norwegian, we have two distinct words for the two phenomenons: "lys" and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)