 Off-Topic / Fun / 2284
  Godiva Ice Cream (Was: Perl rules!)

(...) This I need to hear more about. Is it available in the grocery store, or do I need to visit a Godiva-only store? (...) Yah. I think he was shingling his roof. Loudly. At 1:30 AM. And from the sound of his voice, he seemed more than a little (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Godiva Ice Cream (Was: Perl rules!)

(...) I just stumbled across it in the regular local grocery store. I was trying to find where they'd moved the Ben & Jerry's to, and -- pow -- there it was, staring at me, begging to be bought! I think there were 2 or 3 flavors (all (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  special boxes was Re: Godiva Ice Cream (Was: Perl rules!)

Don't forget to mail me, Todd, with Jambalaya synchronization details!!! (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)