 Off-Topic / Fun / 2276
  Re: spamcake collection

(...) That's what I was planning on doing. I can also delete lousier or message- content-reliant ones at the same time, as the latter don't stand by themselves for use in any old message. But I wasn't about to discourage anyone if they could do it. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: spamcake collection

(...) True -- I knowingly didn't take that into consideration. Yet. This should be fairly easy to fix -- just buffer all text after the signature /\bTom McD\b/ but before a ( blank line or a quoted line or a header line ) and grep that for "spam". (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)