 Off-Topic / Fun / 2267
2266  |  2268
Subject:
Microsoft (was Re: new robotag movies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Michael Scharff) writes:
[...]
I'd echo Matt's suggestion of reporting the bug too, except that I think
your complaints would simply fall upon deaf ears.  If Microshaft hasn't
fixed that nefarious and obvious of a bug by now, they're probably not ever
going to.  Heck, maybe they even put the bug in on purpose just to make
everyone's lives a bit more miserable as part of their 98% compatibility
strikes against the rest of the industry.

I'd better stop now before I go into *real* anti-MS convusions.  :-)

If you're as prone to anti-Microsoft convulsions as I am, (and if you're old
enough) I highly suggest you get yourself to your nearest movie theatre and see
a certain animated feature starring a certain four little kids from a certain
fictional Colorado town. The Bill Gates scene is highly gratifying, and though
brief, may well be worth the admission price all by itself.

- Robert Munafo