 Off-Topic / Fun / 2243
Re: The resipe for spamcake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Blake Christopher Gettig writes:
There is a such thing as spamcake and you can get the resipe at www.spam.com,
spam's home page.  One you get there, go to "eat spam" and from there go to
"resipes".  From there you can search by keyword:cake

Man, do I contribute to this site or what?(*laugh* *laugh* *grin*)

heh

Here is the long direct URL:

http://www.spam.com/Hormel/recipe.nsf/268188b3ec2c49448625664e0011d98b/90227d4e
fd446b258625629f00646811?OpenDocument

It's not the same recipe though as the one I know. There aren't nearly as many
carcinogens listed.

The Spam Denver Biscuit Souffle seems to also qualify as a "cake" in the
search:

http://www.spam.com/Hormel/recipe.nsf/268188b3ec2c49448625664e0011d98b/aeb74d00
e3bd1a368625634c004efbf9?OpenDocument

-Tom McD.
when replying, this message has been made with at least 10% post-consumer
grade spamcake.