 Off-Topic / Fun / 2129
Re: any Weird Al fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:44:59 GMT

Chad Smith <csmith@nationalsteel.com> wrote in message
news:FEKHBr.AEx@lugnet.com...
Ever seen him live?  I caught his 1994 Alapalooza Tour in Kalamazoo,
Michigan.  Great fun!

He's gonna be at Six Flags in St. Louis on the 18 of next month.  You can
bet yer last can of spam I'll be there (with a Belgian Waffle stapled to my
face and carrying a pitchfork to remove it with....)

BTW, of all of his song lyrics, have you ever used any in casual
conversation?  I have.  Wanna hear it?  Here it goes:

"I'd rather jump naked into a a huge pile of thumbtacks; than spend one more
minute with you!"

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer